Saturday, November 25, 2006

Friends OFF!

With my car that is....until it decides to freakin' work.....thankfully Heather was home to drive me to work this morning or else I would have been quite SOL. As it turns out Steve drove me home from work and tried valliantly to help me start the car. Jumping it didn't work so we amazingly found the plug in for my block heater and sought out a plug in somewhere around my apartment. It turns out we found one in the lobby and voila - 4 hours later and we should have ignition.....I hope.

In the meantime one of my fav movies ever is on.....Top Hat with Fred and Ginger - you know the one where Ginger wears that gorgeous ostrich feather dress....the one on the Ritz crackers comercial and tin.....I just love it. So, I think I'll sit back have some dinner and watch adoringly as my fav dancers take to the stage!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

French = Gay

Linda said...

Yes, thank you.
I already saw your other post. Please be more original next time, I am getting bored of your french=gay comments.

Linda said...

well said D (aka Mace....). Most of the time though people who leve "anonymous" comments are really triyng to be quite clever but in the end look really quite pathetic.