Friday, September 8, 2006

The Day Before

Well well well, I'm almsot there - the big 2 5 - I'm half looking forward to my birthday and half kinda pissed off about it. I know I've done lots of stuff in my life, I know I have a lot to be happy about, but I thought that maybe I would be in a different place by the time I reached the ripe old age of 25. In fact, there is nothing I can do about it, short of lying about my age - cna I stay 25 forever?

In any case tonight is going to be quite fun, the moms (mine and Mrs. B) are going to Spruce Meadows for the Masters tournament - which I love to do. Plus my mom told me this morning that they have a lovely collection of Rembrandt paintings on display, and I just love the international markets. Plus I might swing byIkea (my other home) and pick up a quilt for $20, as my queen size bed currently is sporting a twin sized quilt, not the best look, trust me!

At the momnet I'm trying to lay low at work, I'm pretty sure that they don't know it's my birthday, and as I don't really know everyone, and I'm naturally really shy, I don't want a fuss - 'cuz I'll be embarressed and will have to answer loads of questions, plus I have a tendancy to blush easily and I hate that!

No comments: