Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Let the detox begin...

I am soooo exhausted from yesterday, let me explain. Yesterday after work I rushed over to my mom's brewed up a batch of soup and frantically did my laundry. Then I rushed off to my dancing - and boy was I dancing. There were sooo many people there this week, so we danced and danced and danced, then Rachel and I and my new friend Deanna went over to her house and practiced some more dance moves - wow, it was tiring. In fact I didn't get home until 1 am!

Today, well this morning I was so tired and because of my soup diet I couldn't drink any coffee - damn! Oh well, only one week of this, I can hold in there. After work I raced down to Bridgeland to see my Homeopath Shann, and we did this sort of Ionic Detox thing - basically this machine pulled all sorts of nasty crap from the pores in my feet - and the water was, oh god, disgusting. The colour and ...uh substances.... in it tell you what part of your body the crap is coming from - mine was dark orangy brown with some other things in it, bascially my joints and liver and lymphatic system were detoxed. The next 3 sessions should be better, aka more stuff from my body in the water - gross, I know!

5 comments:

Heather said...

So weird. I can't really imagine crap coming from feet.

Linda said...

quite weird I agree, but wow, it was impressive.

Anonymous said...

BTW, (she's sort of particular about this) it's Diana (Spanish spelling and pronunciation) and if she ever reads your blog...

Anonymous said...

Imagine all the little McNasties coming out of your feet... what do your feet look like after? I looked at the pictures on the website... bleeecccccccchhhhhh.

KQ

Linda said...

they were, uh a bit of a different colour due to the yuckiness they were sitting in for a half hour, but it washed away...thank god!