Thursday, August 23, 2007

Back to the Bolivers / New TV Habits

Ah yes, it's back to the Bolviers for me. Just for the weekend this time, but I'm sure it will be fun - it usually is.

The last few days I've been somewhat of a hermit, to my surprise- I finished my The UNIT Episodes, can't wait for the new season, only 1 month left! Watched a bit of JAG (my fav) and the got onto this new show - Army Wives. Catherine Bell is in it (from JAG fame) but it isn't as much fun as The Unit, but it'll do for now. As for the rest of my week - not too much to report. I ironed a lot, washed my floors, cleaned my kitchen, tidied my room. Pretty much the usual.

Oh, I do have something to tell - I was wondering around Indigo one day and I saw a lovely box set of Jane Austin books - for $30 - so I bought them, now I canstart my year of reading the classics and Shakespeare - that I am very excited about....

K, gotta go to work - bye for now.

2 comments:

kristen said...

hehe...i saw that box set peeking out of the chapters bag as i rushed in and out of your apartment today...

Linda said...

I hope it wasn't a complete disaster... I would have cleanud up a bit if I knew you were coming for tea..... ;)