Monday, August 27, 2007

Fun stuff

Ahh, yes - Monday night, not such a great night normally, but after a lovely weekend, I'm thinking that monday night isn't as bad. Let's recap shall we....

Friday - Denise came over to the Boliver's house...we ate yummy food, talked about various life things and of course - watched a girl movie..., it was Emma this time - a classic for sure and really it was quite fun - I had a good time...

Saturday - the day of the big shower...Lisa's to be specific. My first shower, an interesting time... nice food, nice company, loads of nice gifts and I got to meet some people - girls really that I have never met before - and hang out with Lisa of course... The boys however had a more action packed day than us girls... I think they started with golf, continued with a ride on the Zip line and finished with some time in Banff....I think I need to take a trip on the zip line... and maybe even go paintballing... whose with me???

Sunday - Megan and I got together, finally... it seems like forever since I saw her and it was a lovely time. We walked down to the Plaza theatre and caught the afternoon showing of 2 days in Paris.. an interesting movie with Julei Delpy and Chandler's messed up replacement for Joey (from Friends). Afterwards we got a latte chatted some more and made our way back to my place for some more girl talk. We ended up chatting for hours before I realized that I had to get to the grocery store - I had absolutely nothing in the fridge and as I am a hermit for the month of september I really needed something for lunch.

Today I got to go back to work - yeah... I think I need something more fulfilling... time to talk to the reserves I guess... but anyways - I got to hang with Eleni and buy her a laptop... so much fun....

K, time to sleep, I gotta get up in 7 hours... night!

Oh - oh - oh.. I almost forgot, I just got an email from my dear friend Maya - my old neighbour from France... and as it turns out she will be in calgary for 2 whole hours next week - what could be better I ask you? I haven't seen her for a year and a half - and I am dying to see how she is....just wonderful!!

ok, really - I'm going - goodnight!

4 comments:

megs said...

I had such a fantastic time with you! Next time we'll make sure it's not so long between gossip sessions =)

Linda said...

For sure - we do have plans for sept 15th right?

Anonymous said...

I'll come paintballing!! And we have to find a zipline! That would also be pretty cool :0)

Anonymous said...

hey! good times last Friday!! i think it's even better because we have exactly the same observations throughout the movie :D

so....are we still on for the next Friday (1st one in Sept)?...just you and me? i found this terribly wicked 'chick flick'....it's a movie made from a Nora Roberts book....you up for it? it should be 'awful'...hahaha

but i should warn you....i have to work until 7:45...you shouldn't wait for me to have dinner...but we can start the movie as soon as i'm done teaching :D