Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Grand Entrance

I've been re-assured by my Doctor, the labour and delivery nurses who saw me through the 44 hour ordeal, the whole surgical team, and all the post delivery nurses that I have the worst delivery story they have experience in a long while....

Not quite the plan I had envisioned - but in any case, it is over, I am home at last, and our little one is here - he (along with Pete and I) is happy as a clam, and undeniably (to us anyways, but we are understandably biased) he is the cutest thing we have ever laid our eyes on.

Without further ado - our darling William

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh Linda, I'm so sorry you had a 44 hour labour. I'm glad you are all doing well!! He's very cute!!

kristen said...

It sounds terrible even with not too much detail but I'm glad to hear that things are ok now. He is adorable!

Linda said...

Yeah, it was pretty awful - still a bit too fresh in my mind, but it's over and I'm recovering so all is well. I am hoping all went well for you.