Thursday, April 26, 2007

I know I know, I got totally sucked in...

SO Facebook, yep, that's the big new thing.... and I totally got sucked into it. I did find oodles of people I went to elementary school with, which was great - it is so nice to see all my old friends... but really, it is quite addicting and I am kinda mad at myself for joining, but at the same time happy... what the hell is wrong with me?

In other news, I am leaving for Montreal in 1 week.... awesome. I can't wait. I haven't been to Montreal in like 6 years, well that's not true, I was there right before I left for Tunisia, for a few hours.. and I did have great fun, but, this time I get to spend more than a few hours and I have 2.5 days to chill, go (i know, i know, Linda in the clubs - well yes in cities other than Calgary I do go out).... Plus I was promised a dance by Carlos, if I made it back to Montreal, and voila, I'll be there conveniently enough for a friday and a saturday night. So, I'll be getting up bright and early to catch a plane to the east and sipping lattes in my fav Quebec city by friday afternoon....

Tomorrow is KQ's farewell lunch... ordered in from Earls... I'm having the chicken and brie sandwich (w/ apples and fig jam), and I've been looking forward to it for days...

But, back to my smallville I guess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is KQ going?? Have a blast in Montréal!!!