Monday, April 23, 2007

A Juice adventure

People who are miserable make me very annoyed. If you are miserable, please do not take it out on me. I am in no way part of your misery, I did not make you create the situation you are in... you did that all by yourself.... If you are wondering exactly what I am talking about, let me tell you.... I popped by my local Jugo Juice to get some wheatgrass juice as the one at Southcentre was out of comission (the juicing machine that is ) and the one at Glenmore Landing was somehow closed for today only, and anyways I asked for a shot of juice and got this, what I can only describe as a death glare... apparently she didn't want to make me some - even though it is her job.... the other lady who worked there (probably the owner) stepped in, smiled at me and politely asked me single or double.... but wow, that was uncalled for.

In any case, I shot my wheatgrass, chased it with some fresh pressed AJ, popped my earphones back in my ears and strode out... now, it's back to cleaning up the apartment, and by apartment I mean my room - it's a bloddy disaster.

No comments: