Sunday, June 24, 2007

In which I recount the week

I've had a bit of an epipany tonight - I've decided that I really do in fact enjoy ironing... It calms me, destresses me - weird I know, but meh - at least this way I'm always presentable, and by presentable I mean not wrinkled, and we all know how much I detest wrinkled clothing...

What else to tell you all.... had a gathering of sorts last night - yummy food, ridiculous friends trivia - I really need to buff up on my friends watching I think - and great times had by all - yeah!

Work has been interesting this week. I moved over to the broker team, went to class with KQ , did something on wednesday that I can't remember just now, Saw 9 different homes on thursday - a few that I really like (I'm becoming more of an adult each day) and then the fete.... today was Job #2 of course - I am not feeling the happy work groove there anymore.... I'll have to think about that one...

After work was fun, met Lenny and Carl at Starbies in Kensington, walked over to the Rocket to pick up the t-shirts for Lenny's B day Pub Crawl (I know, I know - me at a pub crawl..... ) the design will have to grow on me - and now I'm chillin on the couch, just finished ironing, and watching Finding Nemo on tv - he's so cute, reminds me of Lani, well actually Dori reminds me on Lani..... good times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can't remember Wednesday!?!? I thought our walk was special...