Thursday, February 1, 2007

Hi, my name is Linda and I am a Harry Potter addict.

Today - glorious day that it is - I received a lovely email from my friends at Indigo sharing the news that the 7th and final Harry Potter book is now available for pre-order....so I ordered it post-haste of course! What a sucker I am , I know full well that I can buy it the day it comes out at any store for less, but 46% off the cover price, I just couldn't resist! Now I just have to wait until July 21st....boooo-urns I say! Perhaps I can pass the time re-reading the previous 6 so I can remember all the intricacies of the plots..... Happy reading everyone!


PS - Grey's is new tonight, make sure to watch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't there a HP movie coming out this summer as well?

Heather said...

You should have found the non-scholastic picture... The CANADIAN one. I forgive you though. And yes, new movie too.