Thursday, February 22, 2007

A recap

Upon reading the last psot I noticed that I really didn't give any sort of real synopsis of the weekends events..... so here goes...

Friday - KQ and AQ and the new boy and I, plus KQ's "friend" and his friends all went out for a night at the Rose and Crown....... firstly, KQ, AQ and I had a few too many - me and my scotch.. KQ and AQ with their rum.... hilarity ensues as we arrive, make complete asses of ourselves (or myself) as I get pulled down and end up on the sticky dirty yucky floor of the bar, only to be helped up by the bouncer...nice guy... and then to be taken home and be put to bed as I did in fact have to work the next day. Woke up with a huge hangover, no wonder!, and made my way drearily to work....yuck!

After work on saturday I had the eact same conversation over the phone with both KQ and H mo as we relayed our hangover stories..... not pretty I tell you.... then it was into the shower and a mad room destroying race to get my hair dried, done, makeup on, clothes ironed and on and ready for my dinner pcik up at 5:45........ which I am proud to say that I made! Bravo to me!
Dinner was superb - we went to the cutest little french bistro on 4th (Fleur de Sel) - had yummy salmon, and I even got some Crème Brûlée... what a guy! Oh, I also managed to pick up a new book - it looks awesome... Labyrinth by Kate Mosse....

Sunday was shopping with Megs for her new condo! EQ3 is a great store, plus we had yummy mexican to restore all the energy we spent sitting in couch after couch....... and then what happened sunday night? I can't remember, probably desperate hosuewives and then to bed....

Holiday monday - more shopping, this time with Rachel - who is a great clothes shopping partner may I point out..... we compared notes on various fancy things at Zara, spent a bit too much money but ultimately left with a lot of really awesome stuff, which I love, and which I need to go back to buy more...... I am such a sucker for European stuff.......

And then of course back to work on tuesday. Today I have some more school, KQ is not going to be in class with me, which I am sad about, but meh, I suppose I'll live..... I am staying at my favourite Bolivers for a good week and a half...... BBC here I come!

No comments: