Thursday, May 31, 2007

Wednesday

oWell, what to say... I guess I should keep you oall up to date on the happenings on in my life... nothing to ground breaking for the beginning of the week....
Monday - worked, we were very busy as we had an absense in team HPLOC.... after work monday I realized that housesitting lady was actually home a day early - and home to my exploded suitcase all over her room with all my crap littering her bathroom vanity counter.... and dirty dishes in the kitchen... not good at all... after my initial shock of receiving the phone call I raced over to clean up my stuff, apologize profusely and run for the hills out of embarresment....

Tuesday was more or less ho-hum... work was work - oh, wait it was exciting... Cam and I had a lunchtime mortgage broker appointment... apparently we can afford more than I thought... nice, I guess.... mortgage debt is good debt right??? Nevertheless I am still scared out of my mind to own property and thus make mortgage payments...Welcome to Adulthood Linda!
After work I skipped class again... it really is completely useless that class....

Wednesday lunch was fun, Eleni and I drove off to pita pit for some yummy lunchtime snacks.... and then off to Chez Ronnalie for Linda & Ronnalie's day of fun... veggies galore and girl movies... awesome!!!

Now I sit here, trying to get up enough energy to clean up my room and perhaps get ready for bed... wish me luck!!!

No comments: