- It's F-ing cold... I do not like the fact that I can feel the cold radiating from the window beside my desk thus making it very difficult to type.
- 5:45 am - when it is -44 with windchill - is not a fun time to leave the house.
- Kickboxing, followed by push ups/ sit ups galore the day before a very scary fitness test is not a good idea.
- Waiting for aforementioned scary fitness test is also not fun.
- Remembering you left your lunch bag in the car when you are sitting at your desk is quite tragic.
- Working twice and until 10:30 pm on such a day when your eyes freeze the moment you step outside sucks. **At Least I am not my little sister and do not have to spend the workday outside... sorry kid... come by at lunch and I'll make you a lovely cup of tea to warm you up...
- Contemplating failing scary fitness test and thus having to tell everyone that you failed makes me feel rather sick
- Knowing that if I do in fact pass the scary fitness test I will be catapulted into a world where I will be very green .... and will make myself look like a fool for at least a year.
That's enough thoughts for right now... suffice it to say I am cold, tired and thoroughly freaked out by tomorrows test.. Can everyone send me their strength around about 1 pm tomorrow? Thanks!!!