Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Yikes! It's Tuesday

I just realised that I haven't posted anything since last Friday so I thought I'd give you the run down on how I've spent the last few days.

Friday, the first Friday night I haven't had to work in a while, so what did I do? A killer upper body workout... then I raced across town to attend the first annual (?) R & R Fondue Party.. mmmm .... sadly due to the kickboxing I was only able to partake in a portion of the culinary delights. Even so, it was fun, and tasty.. the right mix of people, and some nice conversation. Well done you two!

Saturday morning was killer, kickboxing at 7:30, this time with the Nazi instructor... but I was happy after I made it through the workout... it was the toughest yet so I am sure that I will be looking forward to each and every Saturday... yeah right! After I was thoroughly exhausted I zipped up to job #2 and spent the entire day on my very tired feet... not so much fun. But in the end I was also glad I had made it through the day - I even had a special lunch date! The evening was much better as I got to dine with my Grandma and Aunt, always a blast, and they made me dinner, plus I got to hang out in the old hood later that evening so really I came out a winner that day!

Sunday was my free day, meaning I could eat whatever I pleased, and I did... Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are my weakness it seems and I indulged... mmmm... I also worked, had some very very ridiculous customers... ask me later and I'll tell you the stories - they are something else! Sunday night was another dinner date, this time across the street at La Viena - I behaved in my food choices with the exception of the white pasta and Caesar salad.. oh well, I'll live I guess.

Now onto Monday, worked, had another special lunch date (lots of those lately huh?), worked out (lower body this time, including 256 sit ups, yeah I counted), cleaned my disaster of a room and fell into bed.

That brings us to Tuesday. Kickboxing this morning, it was so tough... and some grocery shopping quickly before work, and I've some clean up work to finish before lunch. On that note, I should go...

Ciao!

PS - Good Luck Today Chump!

No comments: