Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Dissapointment

Ugh, I just got a call from a certain Recruiting Officer and it seems as though he needs to push back my Swearing in Ceremony from tomorrow to next wednesday. Not cool, but what can I do? At least that means I can go to my other training class tomorrow, and I found out that my Wednesdays will be busy from 19:00 - 22:00 so I guess that's one question down. Plus, I'll get all my uniforms and gear as well which I won't have to wear it until the following wednesday so I'll at least have some time to iron it and shine up the boots.

Other than the rearranging of my calendar I am experiencing some very acute sugar cravings. Maybe it's due to the fact that we have Lemon Meringue Pie, Carrot Cake and both Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter cookies in the kitchen. Darn it!

Tonight I'm making mini sirloin hamburgers for dinner with a nice salad. Yum, but it isn't a Peanut Butter cookie, that's for sure!

No comments: