Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday's Revaltions / I Love Sugar

  • Eating candy for breakfast is fun
  • Walking down to Starbucks wearing only a thin hoody and vest, no gloves, no scarf and no hat in February reminds me of France, and therefore makes me happy
  • Full fat Cinnamon Dolce Lattes, with whipping cream are decadent
  • Crave Cupcakes are both pretty and yummy... so I guess that makes them pretty yummy
  • Sunday TV is garbage
  • Running in Kensington at 10:00 at night is a bit scary and perhaps dangerous, but that just makes me run faster
  • After perusing crappy Sunday TV I've decided that I want pretty Oscar worthy hair and gowns, and of course jewelry
  • Looking forward to ridiculous bar b que dinner with Job #2 is fun, cause it's Sunday and I can eat all sorts of bad things
  • My apartment is lovely and it will be sad if I have to leave it
  • My roommate is fun and I will be sad when she leaves (thanks for the starbies!!!)

2 comments:

Heather said...

hehe that's funny. I felt sick just thinking about all the sweets you ate. I will miss the apartment and you too. Sad.

Linda said...

Plus, I had a blizzard for dessert... I may have gone a bit overboard this sunday... oops! Perhaps next week will feature bacon!