Monday, February 18, 2008

PS I Love You


So apparently I really enjoy crying in public. Perhaps I shall make it my new hobby. I'm talking of course about the fact that I watched PS I Love You and pretty much had tears running down my face the entire time. I'm not sure if it is because my beloved Movie Husband Gerard dies, or if the story is sad, or if I'm a total suck... in any case I was quite embarrassed as I exited the theatre with glossy, red eyes. The movie itself was good, but I am biased, I would watch anything Gerard is in, well that and the fact that accents abound in the film. We had dinner before hand and it was tasty, Open Sesame really does make a nice snack.

Today however is a lovely day off. The sun is shining, my house is clean, I slept in, life is good.... except that I train tonight - yuck.

Oh, I suppose I should also mention something about Saturday night's shenanigans..... 80's Party Chez Eleni - Lucky for us she never disappoints and it was fun - crazy clothes, crazy makeup, crazy hair - lots of Crown Royale... a good night for sure. Thanks Len!

No comments: