Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hmmmmm

So I've been packing most of the day, apart from taking a small shopping trip to get my outfit for the Combat Party - which by the way I expect to be a gongshow. Anyhoo, so I've packed the car - pulled apart the kitchen, ripped apart the hall closet and pulled up the living room rug. Now I'm contemplating what to get for dinner and as I have no groceries I guess that means that I am ordering in... Vietnamese perhaps. I also think I should make a trip down to the south and empty the car, but I'm sitting here in my outfit for the aforementioned party and I don't think that wondering around in public is a good idea just now. I look rather military-esque and I might get some interesting glances. Tomorrow I think, will be the night to tackle my bedroom and rid it of any unnecessary clothing, which means most of it as I only have 12 days left... holy hell - that's not very much time is it...

I guess the point of this post, is that I am getting rather sad that my poor beautiful apartment is going to be lost to me very soon. Well, that and the fact that I cannot wait for the party! YEAH!!

No comments: