Sunday, April 13, 2008

Things to help me procrastinate with

After reading a friends blog, I've decided to also take the Meyer's Briggs Personality Test and see how I change after Basic. These are my results as of today:

Your Type is
ENFJ
ExtravertedIntuitiveFeelingJudging
Strength of the preferences %
44122578

ENFJ type description by D.Keirsey
ENFJ Career Choices by Jung Career Indicator™ Provides the list of occupations most suitable for your type taking into account the type formula and strength of the preferences. Based on a sample representing 40 most popular and high-demand occupations.
ENFJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss


Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
  • moderately expressed extravert
  • slightly expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • very expressed judging personality


Funny thing is that I was trying to convince my wedding date last night (At Snoop's Wedding... more about that later) that I was shy, painfully so.. I guess I was wrong.

No comments: