Friday, October 13, 2006

Because I'm Bored

NOW
Is your hair up?: no, it'd down but full of lovely big curls
Is your phone right beside you?:yes, I'm at work, but my cell is also on my desk.
Do you have a bf/ gf?: ummm, maybe?
Do you wish you were somewhere else? yes and no
Do you have plans for tonight?: I thought I did, but now I am going shopping (at Ikea of course) and cleaning my mess of an apartment like a mad women
Are you wearing makeup?: of course
Are you wearing chapstick?: lipstick infact - clinique
Are you cold?: always
Are you tired?: always
Are you excited?: can't say that I am save for the Ikea shopping expedition
Are you watching t.v.?: no - I'm at work
Are you wearing pajamas?: no - work clothes, black pinstripped flannel pants (from H&M) and a teal t-shirt
Who's the last person you IMed?: KQ maybe
Who's the last person that called? Cam

PAST
Anything you regret? for sure - lots!
Ever lied?: yes
Ever stuck gum under a desk? no, I find that completely disgusting
Ever spit at someone? never
Ever kick something living? again - never
Ever had your nails done?: often
Ever thrown up because you cried so hard?: yes

REVEAL A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:
LAST WEEKEND
Had any plans last weekend?: Butcher shop, movie, work, movie, Dim Sum, Thanksgiving
Who did you see most last weekend?: Ronnalie
Was last weekend interesting?: yes - quite fun infact.

TODAY
Have you yelled at someone? no
Have you gotten mad at someone? yes - damn lenders
Have you cried? not yet
Have you called more than 3 people?: yes - liek I said, I'm at work
Have you IMed more than 3 people?: nope
Have you eaten anything gross? can't say that I have

SPILL YOUR GUTS
Q. First thing you did this morning?: put my hair in curlers
Q. Last thing you ate?: Cottage cheese and peaches and an avocado
Q. What's something you look forward to most in the next 6 weeks? St. Andrew's Ball (I'm a sucker for a scottish accent and a man in a kilt), cake class, PETR211 w/ KQ, Housesitting
Q. What's annoying you right now? Waiting for 4:30 so I can go shopping, reformatting this darn post
Q. What's the last movie you saw? Legally Blonde 2 - W network
Q. Do you believe in long distance relationships?: I did
Q Where is the last place you went?: Blood Donor Clinic - see last night's post for a recap
Q: Who is the last person you called?: Cam - didn't I already answer this?
Q: Been cheated on?: I plead the 5th
Q: Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now? I hope
Q: Choose one to have (love, beauty, creativity): Love for sure
Q: Do you wish on stars?: yes
Q: Does it work?: I hope so
Q: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them of: A lady does, thus...
Q: When did you last cry? last night
Q: Do you like your handwriting? If I am not madly scribbling away taking notes, then yes I do
Q: Are you a friendly person? I try to be, although I am painfully shy
Q: Are you keeping a secret from the world?? Yes
Q: Who's bed did you sleep in last night? Mine
Q: What color shirt are you wearing? Teal
Q: Do you have any pets? Did have
Q: What is the color of your bedsheets? Cranberry and Ivory with black pillow cases
Q: What were you doing at 9 last night? Watching Grey's - what else?
Q: last person you talked to : My assistant
Q: When is the last time you saw your dad? more than a year ago
Q: Look to your left: cubicles
Q: Ever cried yourself to sleep? yes
Q: Ever cried on your friends shoulder? For sure
Q: Song that makes you cry? Many - E vanescence is particulary good
Q: Are you normally a happy person? yes, I think so.
Q: Is your self-esteem low? At times
Q: What color are your eyes? Blue, like marbles I've been told
Q: Long or Short Hair : long, getting longer
Q: Current Music: NRJ (radio station from France)

I challenge you now....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's probably the most I have ever gotten to know about someone in such a short period of time!
P.S. I've got a couple of monitors at the French Center who want to go horseback riding, you game?

Linda said...

Bring it on - I love horseback riding.....