Friday, October 6, 2006

TGIF now with Old El Paso

Thank God it's friday.....I have slept in everyday since I got my duvet - which also could be attributed to the fact that I also did my 2nd Detox session that day, but meh, TGIF.

Last night Grey's was good, I am not too impressed with the edition of McSteamy into the cast. I am loyal to McDreamy and am therefore made to hate McSteamy for his adulterous betrayal. Also, I am so not enjoying this watch one episode of Grey's and wait a whole freakin' week for another one - but I guess that's what I get for watching like 6 episodes in a row for seasons 1 and 2.

As for today, it is fat friday at work which means that today Serrine is bringing tacos!!! Now I love tacos as much as the nex guy, but at 10:00 am? - whatever, we all know I'll enj0y myself.

One more randomn thought - on my drive to work this morning I was listening to the radio report the hockey scores from last night - and no I don't want to talk about it, GD Edmonton, what a hole of a city.... - and I realised that you can in fact watch 3 major sports at this time of year - the aforementioned (did you get that KQ?) Hockey, Baseball playoffs (Go Yankees!) and Football (the Northamerican kind).

On the schedule for this weekend firstly today I have work - yuck - but then I get to go to TJ's Sausage Kitchen and pick up some fantastic beef jerkey and sausages and then chill with my pal Ronnalie - saturday brings more work and an open evening - for once... Sunday is more Ronnalie and dim sum this time plus more relaxing in preparation for the gigantic monday thanksgiving feast. Cam and I are making dinner by ourselves for his parents and my mom - hopefully I'll conjure up some mad award winning food studies skills from high school. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of McSteamy on Grey's for a while. I think there will be lots more jealousy, which is always fun. Plus drunk addison is HYSTERICAL and I feel like there will be lots of drunk addison with McSteamy around. Plus, there will obviously be lots more sex. And that's always fun.

Linda said...

True enough, you've convinced me, I'll tolerate him for a bit.

Anonymous said...

You have finally realized what us sports fans have known for a long time. Fall is the best time of the year to be a sports fan.

Welcome to the club.