Sunday, October 1, 2006

Walkers for Knockers

Today was the CIBC Run for the Cure. Our fearless team leader Heather did a wonderful job organising us and made it a great experience despite the rain and cold and the fact that the people forgot to print our team name on our t-shirts (Best Team Name EVER!!!!!).

It really was a great turn-out, oodles of people came out to walk / run, oodles of people in Willowpark decorated thier lawns and homes to support all of us walkers - as well as tributes / memorials to grandma's, mom's, wives, sisters, aunts, and daughters. It was really touching.

I haven't gotten around to loading the pics from my phone but I plan to do so quite soon and I will do my best to share them with you!

Bravo to all that donated, participated and supported everyone affected - good on ya!

No comments: