Thursday, January 4, 2007

Hi ho Hi ho, it's off to school I go....

So last night Miss KQ and I headed up to SAIT for our second class in the series of 6 Land Admin stuff - this one is called Mineral Lease Documentation (fun stuff!).....it went quite well, my prof (or teacher, whatever term you enjoy most) is really lovely, she isn't really at all boring to listen to, and she actually explains things to you - quite the difference from the U of C profs that I am so used to - this one seems like like she cares if we pass - amazing I tell you!

Yesterday I was shot in each the arm - with needles, one with Typhoid and one with Hep A/B, that and the tetanus and diptheria 2 weeks ago I am basically teeming with disease as I ready myself for Tunisia (T-64 DAYS). Oh, and also I booked my flights to Montreal and found out that I am flying Royal Air Maroc to Casablanca and then onto Tunis, then a 7 hour long car / bus trip to Nefta. I think I will be quite tired after all of that. I am quite sad though that I won't be setting foot on the continent of Europe this year.

What else to report? I still hate my car, work is work, housesitting is almost finished, and I am really looking forward to gettting home, and cleaning, and not living out of a suitcase....although this house is very nice, and I do love the Bolivers, I need my stuff and some different clothes.....

Oh, before I forget, tomorrow is Where in the World, and there is a small surprise, so watch for it and put your thinking caps on... I have a feeling that this is going to be quite difficult.

No comments: