Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sweet Mother of God!

So I am sure we are all aware of my most favouritist celebrity couple ever moving to the States... I am refering to Posh and Becks of course! Becks with his cheek bones and I do love Posh, I love her style, her wackyness, I even loved her in Spice World....I know, I know, but I can't help it - I'm a spice girls fanatic! Anyhoo, I was informed of this wonderous happening by Horatio (not his real name) at work - to which I replied with a huge smile on my face - Really???? Awesome!!!

So now I get to look forward to more Posh in the our news......even though I am sure I will still be buying my fav brit mag - OK!

What else to tell you guys???? Oh, went shopping with Rae on sat night, we ended up in Falconridge at Bahtia Cloth House - bought some lovely skirts for Tunisia and A cute Indian top....and then ate ourselves silly at the Bombay Sweet House...mmmmmmmm.... and then hit up shoppers for another spree - quite fun indeed! I got home, watched my fav scots redecorating some hideous home in scotland and then went to bed, only to be woken up at 1:45 by a Miss KQ landing on me - she arrived home from the bar with Heather's keys and wanted to share her french fries with me - thus the wake up call...we laughed ourselves silly and then promptly fell asleep....

Today I cleaned my house, ate a yummy breakfast, chatted with Heather's friend...watched my scot boys again, drank oodles of tea.....rearranged my storage room, watched the Pats's game - GO PATS!- and cooked a fabulous dinner for Cam, Heather and I - quite yummy! So now everyone has gone home - or to work and I just finished watching my good bud Nigella - she makes such amazing stuff... I think that will be my next cookbook purchase, that and Jamie Oliver I think - what is with me and Brits? I swear I was born on the wrong continent......

Anyways, I gotta jet, I must shower and then watch my housewives at 10 - night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but i've also heard that they'll be converting to scientology thanks to Posh's new BFF Katie Holmes...
RUN LIKE THE WIND POSH AND BECKS...get out while you can!!!

Linda said...

you're freakin' kidding me?!?!?!?! Damn that Katie Holmes - leave Posh alone will you?