Friday, January 12, 2007

So impatient

I have no clue why but I am wicked imatient tonight.....I was fine at work, I thought I was doing quite well, as a matter of fact the day flew by very quickly. KQ and I went to school after work and all I could think is that this is a huge freakin' waste of my time.

I know the DLS like the back of my hand, I could have taught that section...but I had to sit through it and wait 2.5 hours while she blathered on and on about legal descriptions and the people in the class didn't see to get it - why? I have no clue, it is very easy, but then again I've been doing this everyday since August... I guess I need to calm down a bit and give people a chance to learn, but really - shouldn't they be reading the text before they get to class? I guess that is why you do not need a university degree to get into the course. I will try to be more patient, I really will, but I wish that I could have just been at home in my pjs drinking tea and chillin' on the couch......at least Grey's is new tonight!

Oh, and enough already with the damn cold weather!

No comments: