Sunday, January 7, 2007

Once again...

I don't know why I do this to myself.....I book my weekend so full of stuff that I can hardly rest, but honestly who am I kidding?????? I LOVE it, and I would never change it. I have had such a lovely weekend.

Not only did I have a some drinks and a wicked games night with Trav and Andrea (fresh from Kiwi land) where I did my best to kick the boys' butts on Scene it (we ended freakin' tying with the buggers.....) but after work yesterday (where I sipped my wonderfully delicious Cinnamon Dolce Latte courtesy of Mr. McFebruary) I had a great visit with my wonderful friends Rachel and Colleen (fresh from Montreal) last night over some yummy starbucks, but today I have a movie with Mrs. Ronnalie, and tomorrow I have further dinner plans with my buddy Megs.....of the blog fame. Right now however I am in the midst of a complete apartment cleanup as it is a bloddy mess and I am sick of having such a disorganzied life....I should have made that another resolution.....PS - Miss KQ I loved your comment, you never fail to make me smile! Anyhoo, back to it, I've got How NOT to decorate (gotta love those scots, they do such lovely work) on the tele (brit talk for television) but I am still in my PJs and sleep socks, frantically putting together shelves, re setting up my computer, unpacking my suitcase, taking down the Christmas decorations and the like. Phew, I am tired just thinking of it all.......

Well, I suppose that is it for the time being, to those of you who have to go back to school tomorrow, I feel for you, I really do......Good Luck!

2 comments:

kristen said...

the scones were a delicious airplane treat...h-mo and i scarfed them down pretty handily. merci beaucoup!

Linda said...

Happy to provide a tasty snack for you! I shall make more when you come home again....any requests for special ingredients?