Thursday, July 27, 2006

Some randomn tuesday thoughts...

First of all how much do I love having a great room-mate? Lots! This morning she wakes me up and says.... "Linda - I made coffee if you like" ....ahhhhh the smell of coffee first thing in the morning can't be beat. Plus, soon, very soon my house will be filled with the delicious aroma of fantastic Starbucks coffee.....I just love Heather....

Secondly, I don't like dating - the whole nervousness, the unsure of what to do next crap - seriously I've had a 10 year hiatus and I am NOT enjoying the transition - supposedly it will get better....

Thirdly, I get my hair done today - I am forgoing groceries for this so it better be good. I think we'll take the blond out and put in some dark with some red - we'll see.

Fourthly, (is that a word?) I love my shower....it has a lovely window in it with a shelf - don't worry it's high up so I'm not exposed to my neighbours - but honestly it is really nice and I like the tile too!

I guess that's it for now....

No comments: