Thursday, May 3, 2007

A post for the sake of posting

I've been commanded to write something.... I guess most of you are annoyed logging into the same old post - so here goes nothin'
I leave for Montreal at 7 am tomorrow (aka I am getting up at 4 am)... sucks I know, but it should be fun - I hope... although I do have a 1 hour layover in good ol' Edmonton - I might try to hold my breath for the hour... don't want to inhale the stench that is Edmonton.....

Once I arrive in Montreal I have a bit of time before I can be picked up at the airport. Not too bad, then at least we get to go party... the rest of the weekend follows suit, parties and whatnot....

Last night however, was a gong show, Eleni and I met up chez moi, exploded my wardrobe all over my bed and room.... had a fashion show, complete with shoes and jewelry and a drive down to Eleni's to find some more accesories.... good times, loads of laughs... apparently I am quite the comic... just kidding !

Today the gong show continued. As our boss is away on vacation we have free reign over the office to be as ridiculous as possible, and we take advantage... laughing and basically being idiots all day long... good times, good times.... we even made it out (Eleni, Crystal and I) to the Mall for a lunchtime shopping spree in the rain.... spent a bit too much, but what are ya goin' do?


After work was more errands and now I am trying to pack, watch tv and write this post all at the same time - boy am I amazing!!! hahaha

Ok, really I'm writing to appease my audience, but I have nothing to say.....

1 comment:

megs said...

Have a fab time in Montreal! I will miss you at the airport tomorrow, I don't fly to Vancouver until 9am. But I'll be thinking of you :)

Can't wait for Monday! I have many things to tell you and you HAVE to fill me in on the latest happenings!