Friday, June 16, 2006

Dissapointment City!

SO, I went to see "The Breakup" featuring Vince and Jennifer, after work tonight. I had heard that it was quite funny and cute, thus I went.

- However.... anyone who really knows me knows that I am a sucker for a happy ending, a PROPER happy ending. SOOOO needless to say I was very very dissapointed in the end of this movie - and no matter what anyone says, that doesn't count as happy.

I just don't know quite what to say - first I can't have my car until monday, @ 6 pm mind you, then this pathetic ending on what could have been a stellar funny movie. My whole week is shot I tell you! I'm not sure what can possible happen now to repair it........ maybe I'll try folding some laundry (confused? see previous post)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Linda

Congrats with your grad, don't you love the freedom of no more classes until you decide to go back for a 2nd or 3rd degree?! Love the picture of you and your mom. See you soon when you "move" down the street to housesit at the end of the month.

Karen