Wednesday, September 19, 2007

You know you've been out of school for way too long when you need to consult your calendar to check what you did yesterday - seriously!

So, according to my calendar....

Monday - I met up with Kate (of the Kate & Mike Abroad blog fame) for some gelato and some europe talk. Always my favourite subject as we all know.... but really... we had a lovely talk and some delicious gelato and in the midst of all of this I remembered my lvoe for living in europe. Now don't get me wrong - I love Canada, and I will be uber patriotic until the day I die - but I do love to live in europe, and I do have a hankering to go again... what ever will I do with myself.....


OOH - aaaand on Monday night I got to see Heather... it's been quite a while since we sat and talked - I did miss her lots, and I am very glad to have her back... plus she helped me fix a few things on the old laptop.... what a great room -mate!

Tuesday - Amazingly my calendar was open for last night... I was shocked but fully took advantage of it and sat for a while and watched some tv... nothing much on really - but it was fun nevertheless.... I did however get up the energy to go for some well needed grocery shopping... Superstore was out of stock of everything though so it was quite the waste of time... note to self - do not go shopping at superstore during the first part of the week... you won't get far....


Tonight is the first night back dancing... that should be a riot... I haven't danced since last december - yikes!!!

K, back to work I go....

No comments: