Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter

So I almost had wicked fun plans for this weekend, sadly they fell through and I ended up working yesterday - not as much fun, but we did have quite the saturday talking and figuring out stuff....

Friday was very bizarre, I had almost the whole day to myself - nowhere to be, nothing to do - and it was spectacular. I slept until 9:45 when I was rudely awakened by a certain someone requesting my presence at breakfast - to which I gladly agreed. I quickly jumped out of bed, pulled myself together in a record 15 mintues and voila I was whisked away to delicious Cora's for some mouth watering crepes...mmmmm !! After that I laid around all day, did some grocery shopping, some pilates, wrote some emails, had a shower, read a book, etc etc....

Saturday I worked, then I came home, went for a giant walk around my old 'hood - stopped by Mac's, bought some peanut M&Ms in preparation for a phone call today (from my good bud Carlos in Montreal) and chilled all night.

Today, slept in - again (I could really get used to this) - fancied myself up, popped by Shopper's to get some easter cards, washed my car, delivered my cards, sat on the patio sunning myself, reading a book and eating the yummiest greek type-ish salad I've ever created......

Honestly, I can't remember the last time I was such a hermit - I've barely answered my phone (sorry guys!) and I've just relaxed all by myself. Best weekend ever. But really, think of the last time you didn't have anywhere to be, or anyone to see..... been a while huh?

This week I have to re-analyze my career plans - the next LAND class starts this week - finish up my other LAND class, and go for lunch with D, Eleni and of course the great KQ, and wait for the highly anticipated 6000 pictures of Tunisia that Martin has put together and express posted to me....but in 40 days I pop off to Montreal to attend a lovely wine and cheese that my aforementioned Montreal (Scorpio) Hubby has organized for the Tunisian group - I can hardly wait. I miss all you guys, you are wicked fun! Maybe I can plan a trip out there before that, 40 days is kinda a long ways away - right?

No comments: