Sunday, December 2, 2007

Weekend Update

So I finally have my phone back... last night after work I zipped over to my Aunt's house for some chit chat and yummy dinner... I love when people make me dinner, because really - do I want to make a whole dinner for myself? Besides that - I love hanging out with my Aunt and Grandma...

So there we were chatting away... eating a fantastic dinner and suddenly it was 11:30.. yikes!!! Time for bed... so I drove home, got into bed and realised my phone was sitting on the kitchen counter. Not good...

No worries, though I still have email right... this morning I got up, planned my movie date with Megan... got ready and walked down to the theatre... it is very very cold out p.s.

We watched The Assassination of Jesse James. Not bad, a bit depressing, a bit somber, but the Alberta scenery was great and I'm a wee bit embarrassed to admit that I didn't know how he died.... turns out it was a bit crap...... It was great to see Megan again, her life is so much more glamorous than mine and thus I enjoy living vicariously through her. Back to the movie though - it was shot with somewhat of a cold light so I spent the entire movie with my jacket on.. but Brad is looking a bit haggard, and tired.. he needs some R&R or some plastic surgery or something...

Afterwards it was back to running errands, up to Crowfoot Chapters to grab some books for the kids in the Evenstart program and back out to the house for my phone. More dinner (thank you!!) and then back home for a night in...

Oh, I guess I should talk about Friday. It was quite the night - I worked during the day, worked at night, met up with Eleni and Katherine for the Reagle Beagle's monthly theme night / music trivia night. This month's theme - White Trash - and although I was not in costume they sure were. Eleni in a walmart get-up and Katherine as a trucker, it was a sight to behold and I am so glad that I popped by to see it! Bravo girls, you made my night!!!

K, I'm done for today.

Ciao!

1 comment:

megs said...

Thanks Linda, it was great to see you too! But I'm not sure if my life is THAT exciting :) Take lots of pics of Posh for me - she was always my fav!