Saturday, November 4, 2006

Meet My New Boyfriend

As we all know I am very easily influenced by media - and I have no problems admitting to this. If you think about it, it makes my life really quite interesting.


Anyhoo, as you all know I have this thing for all things miltary and just recently I watched the movie Annapolis - (which for all you non-military people out there is the US Naval Academy). Needless to say I was enthralled throughout this masterpiece of film and have therefore decided that James Franco is my new TV (well movie actually) Boyfriend. I don't know why I am in love with him - really I have no clue.....maybe it's those cheekbones.....but in any case I love him and have dedicated the next little while to a) buying a copy of Annapolis and b) buying a copy of Tristan & Isolde (he was in that too of course).


It's perfect really - they satisfy 2 needs - the need to see my new TV Boyfriend and to see movies that have happy endings - well Tristan & Isolde isn't exactly happy per say, but it'll do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so there once you get T & I, I've been wanting to see it since it came out in theatres but Rob's not down for it.

Linda said...

Well my dear - perhaps I will also hold a T & I party...I'll keep you posted!