Tuesday, November 7, 2006

The Tuesday Blues

Holy --------- (insert your own 4 letter words here) - I cannot freakin' believe that it is only tuesday! I feel like a truck ran me over , backed up and ran me over again. The past 2 days have been very crappy. Nothing really happeend that was the breaking point I just feel like in general most things have just been below par if you get my drift. Last night dancing was okay, before that I had dress alterations which are never very fun. Tonight is Job #2 and homework, albeit easy easy homework, but homework nonetheless. Tomorrow's forcast seems to be much the same as the last 2 days.... yoga - nothing too negative about that - and a meeting of the SACS - I depserately hope that my fav talkative lady keeps her chattyness to a bare minimum - maybe I'll sneak my iPod in.....

I guess I feel like I have a bazillion things to do and am too busy every night adn I never sleep - although that isn't really any different is it? - why did I do this to myself? Because I am stupid. Next semester doesn't look like I'll get very much relief - 2 more courses and still with the dancing - yoga may have to suffer on account of my laziness....ughhhh.

Later on this week I have to make food for my entire office (its my fat friday) which may consist of crepes (both savory and sweet) and scones....afterwards I have to race home to make shepherds pie and set up the party for the evening - thank god I get to at least drown my sorrows in super delicious special tea that I am serving at the party to go along with the delicious Mr. Darcy.

Ughhh, I cannot get out of this slump......I wonder what the radio conversation is today? Maybe that will perk me up...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perk up, buttercup. You're too smart and sweet and funny and lovely and fabulous and gorgeous and fun and darn good-looking to be so blue. I heart you to pieces and pieces and pieces and pieces and pieces.
Love,
the aforementioned KQ

Linda said...

you are my ultimate fav - I heart you too!!!! I'll miss you this friday! Say Hi to GQ for me!