Thursday, November 16, 2006

Party on Wayne....

There is nothing like freshly dyed hair - I finally took matters into my own hands and got rid of that damn blond streak that has been there since february....although the shower looked like I murdered someone in it, my hair turned out quite nice - dark, very dark, but nice... at least now I have fancy hair for the Ball - now I just have to find a way to do my hair for the Ball....I'll think of something...

Anyhoo - the main purpose of this post is to announce yet another party at - you guessed it - chez moi..this time it is for Rachel's Birthday....her Chanpagne birthday in fact....starts around 7:30 - moving to Original Joe's at 9:30ish....come one come all, there will be cake and fancy birthday cocktails...and of course me on the ground laughing my head off as I try to keep it together as hostess......so I expect to see you all there.....