- Keep in better contact with my friends
- Get up early and enjoy each day
- Be more productive on a daily basis
- Be more positive about everything
- Purge my belongings... I have far too much stuff
- Smile more, and mean it, aka be happier - and this I will make an active effort to do so! Not bad this year... I think I definitely laughed more - courtesy of course of Lanster and Eleni...
- Have better posture - I used to have wicked awesome ballet dancer posture, somehow over the years it as suffered a wee bit, it's not really that bad, I'm not a sloucher by any means, but it could use some improvement. Also, improved a bit - no doubt by going to the gym.
- Get more sleep Funny stuff... sadly no improvement here
- Cook more at home - I have amazing cookbooks and I should freakin' use them I did well here, I found some more recipes and hopefully I will do even better this year
- Stop procrastinating Yikes, I think I made this a resolution this year...
So after all that I think I should review what I actually did this year...
- Changed departments twice
- Did eye exams in Tunisia for people who needed eye care
- Saw the Sahara desert
- Acquired 2 husbands... one in Tunisia and one in Montreal...
- Zipped out to Montreal twice to visit friends
- Visited with Rupinder when she came home from the UK
- Almost Visited with Maya, mental note to visit with her this year - in person of course
- Finished 3 classes in the Land Admin Course, too bad it is not for me
- Became an Auntie (not a real one)
- Participated in 3 charity walks
- Cleaned up a flooded apartment twice
- Bought a fancy new Mac laptop
- Started Scottish Dancing
- Left the eye clinic and started a different Job #2
- Saw Diana Gabaldon in person
- Joined the Naval Reserve
- Went to Vegas to see the Spice Girls
- Made some very important new friends, including my twin, and of course re-kindled some old friendships
I think that just about covers it... I am just hoping that 2008 is even better, and more exciting.
And what do you think this year might bring for you?
2008 Will RULE! And you actually aquired 3 husbands... there's the office husband... why do you always forget about him!? :D
you are correct... office-husband.. oops!!! Sorry Scott!!!
Hey Linda! I love your year review! And that Samantha was included in that! She loves you and misses you! Love your blog! It is the best! I am so glad I can keep up with your life this way. You are a great lady!
Ah thanks!!! you're pretty special too! I should really try to make it out and visit you guys.. maybe you can come see me in may when I'm in Esquimalt..
Post a Comment